Monday, August 2, 2010

photoshop fun.



This is what happens when I open Photoshop to play around. This is somewhere I'd like to be right now. Sitting on the beach, enjoying the sound of the waves (And maybe a yummy strawberry daiquiri...)

Still on the search for a job. It seems as though it is necessary to apply to every business hiring in the St. Louis area in order to get a phone call from a decent position (Not just calls from stupid marketing firms trying to get me to sell stupid stuff for them)

Even without a job or getting out of the house much, I've been pretty upbeat lately, and I'm pretty sure I have fantastically written fan fictions, Hanson, Rooney, Frontierville, Farmville, and Netflix to thank for that. I'm honestly surprised my computer hasn't just become a part of me yet. It's sort of pathetic, but I'm doing my best to make the best out of my situation. It's for the best. (how many times can I say 'best'? Let's count....)

I have recently become addicted to watching my Twitter feed. I'm following some very entertaining people (Who just so happened to be obsessed with Jackson Rathbone) who share an account and talk to each other through said account. Not to mention the live chats with other Hanson fans while watching them stream live on their website.

I am officially allowing myself to become restless about the Rooney/Hanson concert. Only two and a half days left. I will most definitely be taking lots of pictures and videos and probably acting like a teeny-bopper all over again, because, face it, good music just does that to me.

I am going to stop writing as I know the constant sound of the tap tap tapping of my keyboard is probably irritating the heck out of my mom and dog. And Criminal Minds is on. It's time for me to get my (almost) daily dose of Matthew Gray Gubler.

Even Dr. Spencer Reid wears awesomely mismatched socks. :-) Hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment