Monday, October 22, 2012

Trying!

I've been trying to find more inspiration and motivation to really start writing my novel for NaNoWriMo. Slowly, but surely, it's been working.

The novel I'm writing is an adaptation of the first script I ever wrote. The idea for it came to me when I was under pressure to come up with a plot for an assignment to write a script. I seem to work well under pressure, which is good for me. The challenge of NaNoWriMo means that I'll be under pressure and that can be when inspiration strikes.

I'm trying to log everything I do outside of work, and sometimes while at work. This could help me stay motivated and also find inspiration and ideas for the novel.

Since I haven't really started writing, I guess I don't have much to log here. I didn't have any strange dreams or occurrences that would pertain to my story and I don't feel like elaborating on the plot or characters today. Game 7 of the NLCS is on, and I really want the Cardinals to win, so that is taking up most of my attention at the moment.

More about the novel's progress and about writing later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment