Sunday, October 28, 2012

Found it!


So my last post was about motivation, and the other day I found it. 
Boyfriend and I decided to go to our favorite Chinese place for dinner and then to watch some our shows so we would't be way behind.

I was telling Boyfriend about my lack of motivation, and how I only feel like writing when I'm at work and it's busy. And he was telling me he hopes I find it before the week is up, and then we continued watching our shows.

I didn't open either of the fortune cookies that night, but the next night
I was over at his house and I saw one of them laying on the table in front of me, and I was curious to see how weird or unimaginative the fortune would be.
So I opened it and this is what I read:



.....And I was speechless. I must have made some sort of weird guttural sound or something  because Boyfriend looked over and I showed him what it said.
His response was to open his eyes super wide, while saying "It knoooows!"

So, the moral of the story is, when you lack motivation, don't give up, but don't do too much, because it seems that when you stop looking and act normal, what you're looking for finds you.



No comments:

Post a Comment